To find recipes:
Option 1 - click on the category on the right and scroll through choices
Option 2 - Use the search box at the top of the window to find a component, ingredient, or any other word
Option 3 - Scroll through the index on the right side and click on the selected recipe
E-mail new submissions to Jwgalson@gmail.com or dkgalson@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Betsy’s Fried Chicken

Ingredients
Chicken breasts
Milk
Flour
Egg
Breadcrumbs (try the oriental crumbs)

Directions
Flatten chicken breasts with the back of a knife, as grandma did, or with the flat side of a mallet. I cheat and slice them in half to make them thinner. Dip into milk, then flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. Fry!

Comments
This recipe for fried chicken is quite basic, but I thought I’d include it because I learned how to make this from my grandmother Greta Moster, while visiting her in Israel. Whenever I prepare this I am right back in her kitchen watching her cook. I cook it frequently because it’s one of those dishes that everyone loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews