About .4# bass fillet roughly 1 1/2” thick per person
Lemon or lime juice
Salt and pepper
1. Marinate about one hour in lemon or lime juice.
2. Coat fish with flour and then in the original marinate. The purpose of this is to create a gluey surface to enable you top coat the fish with a generous amount of sesame seeds.
3. Saute’-10 min./.inch in olive oil. Turn over once. Each side should end up with a slightly browned coat of sesame seed.
4. While cooking the fish, make some lemon butter by melting the butter in a small pan and then combining this with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If you wish to avoid the use of salt, that is ok because there is probably enough in the lemon butter.
5. When the fish is done, place it directly on each person’s plate-ideally pre-heated, and then pour the melted lemon butter over the fish.
6. YUM YUM